Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yeah, right! Happy? Well, I guess things could be tremendously worse (no, I don't guess, I know) but what is there to celebrate about hitting 45? Nothing in my book. The celebration shouldn't be about any one particular day, it should be about every day. Another day above ground as they say. A day to try and do a little good in the world, have a little fun, and do the best job you can (piss-poor though it may be) showing those that you love just how much you really do love them

I've been reading a little Dalai Llama of late, and he talks alot about achieving peace and harmony within oneself, hopefully to project that outward onto the world.

I'll set that aside as my birthday gift to me on this, the 45th anniversary of my birth.

No comments: